Wet Basement Solutions In Syracuse and Central NY
We know that having a wet basement is no fun. Besides being inconvenient, a water-logged basement can cause many problems for your home or business and those who occupy it.
No matter if you have a chronic wet basement or small puddles from time-to-time, contact Foundation Repair Syracuse to find a long-lasting solution to the problem. Call us today or fill out the form to the right to schedule your free assessment and free and accurate estimate.
Having been in the basement waterproofing profession for more than 20 years, we have proven methods and technology to keep residential and commercial business basements dry for years to come.
What is causing your basement to be wet? What solutions are there?
We will answer these questions through a thorough assessment from one of our licensed basement waterproofing technicians.
Please do not hesitate to contact a foundation repair professional. Flooding can greatly weaken your foundation, putting you in danger, and can also lead to the growth of toxic mold that will threaten air quality in your home or business.
Wet basement causes
Once we assess your foundation and understand what is causing your basement to be damp or flooded, we will build a customized solution that will fit your budget and keep your basement dry.
There are many factors that may be contributing to your wet basement, including:
- Cracks in foundation walls
- Cracks in basement floor
- Openings through walls, floors, and windows
- Poor yard drainage
- Plugged drain tile
- Sump pump failure
- Runoff from heavy rainwater or melting snow
- Groundwater swelling when surrounding soil is no longer able to hold the water in it
Our wet basement waterproofing solutions
Our basement waterproofing solutions include:
- Concrete sealing or epoxy or polyurethane coatings that seal holes and cracks and strengthens basement walls and floors.
- Drain tiles that relieves from pressure from underneath and around the foundation, eliminating water from coming in cracks in floor.
- Sump pump repair and/or backup sump pump installation to remove water as it enters the basement.
- Yard drainage solutions that direct rain and melting snow away from your home or business.
Don’t ignore a wet basement and musty smells. Count on the experts at Foundation Repair Syracuse before a seemingly small problem becomes big.
Call us today at 315-888-5379 to schedule your free foundation or crawl space assessment.